Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chapter 12 PICTURES!

A bit of everything!

Hiking with Megan's mom, Peggy (one of my students parents)...yes, there were stairs as usual! We found this cool rope bridge, then took a rest on these 'stretching devices' at the top of the mountain, haha!



So I caught a bit of a cold....I'm actually surprised I've gone so long without getting sick, working around the kids and all. No worries, I got my meds and face mask....doctors orders!



I couldn't say I love Asia without mentioning the great shopping. Dress $3.00 Shoes $6.00....anyone want anything? Let me know!


Spent the weekend with Torry. On Saturday we decided to ride scooters to this sweet Wetland outside of Taichung. Tabbi and Hanna came with us. We had a fun time snappin' shots and running after the little crabs everywhere!



The group! Ma and Pa Li took us to the wetland and then to lunch afterward. They are the funnest couple ever--so laid back...we all had a fun time together!



Eating dinner at the Modern Toilet! Yes, our drinks were served in urinals, our food in toilets, and our dessert....squatters, ONLY IN TAIWAN! The Thai coconut curry was pretty tasty!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Sounds like you had another fun week. I hope that you are feeling better by now.