Monday, September 7, 2009

Chapter 11

Tribute to my 2A-1 class....Last week was my last time teaching my little 2A-1's....AKA, my angel class. Our school has been flooded with more afternoon SPE's--with too many hours, I had to give up my little chileans to Tabbi Cat--they love her. Good luck Tabbi, you'll do wonders!




Crazy Teacher Tanier!


COSTCO trip! Yay....after searching through the entire store, I walked away with a long awaited bag of cereal and some fruit snacks--Oh the comfort foods! When we were done eating, we went and ate downstairs, MORE FOOD! We were diggin' the pizza and hot dogs! Thanks Molls!

1 comment:

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh my! You look so great and I bet you are a great teacher. Do you realize how cool it is that you are teaching outside the US. So awesome! Love checking up on ya. Keep it up!