Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chapter 18 PICTURES

Some of the little Rugrats running around the halls of Maryland Language School:

Crescent-mooned Jimmy...seriously, one of my favorite boys ever....

Oh there's the moons....how can you not just love that face. This picture captures Jimmy's love for life so well! He never has a bad day. I guess at the age of five, there's not much to whimper about!


Unfortunately, I don't teach this one, but she sure is cute...Princess Ella.


This little darling may be my new Ella....meet Sara, she is adorable!


Here's Old Man Kerry...his voice is deeper than grandpa's. I can't imagine what will happen when he goes through puberty.


I can't forget Reggae Ray...I have a hard time snappin' a shot of this kid...this was the best I could get. He's such a giggly lil' fella'


TEMPLE TRIP!

Here we are at the Flower and Jade market.


Jade, and jade, and jade....oh my!


Flowers anyone?


Hanna and I just taking it all in...

No comments: