Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm actually catching up!

Braving the storm! Our first Typhoon....not knowing whether we'd be quarantined to our house for the next few days we decided to hit up the corner market before the typhoon hit...ah, scary. My first typhoon! Everyone was at the market, we grabbed the essentials: toilet paper, water, and of course, ramen noodles.


Typhoon Holiday! The rain and wind let up for a moment on Saturday so I went out with Sean and Manti....we went 'swimming' (you'll have to read the saturday post on that excursion) and then to the movie 'GI Joe: The rise of Cobra. This picture was taken right after I walked into the boys restroom...stupid American! ha.


I had a big break on Wednesday so I took a tour around this monastery near our apartment; it's huge. Sometimes I can hear the monks singing when I leave for school in the morning, pretty sweet!






1 comment:

Miki Lee said...

Looks like you're having a blast!!! I love you too and miss you so much! I'll be getting skype as soon as I get back to P-town, and hopefully hooking up internet soon so we can chat! Love ya!:)