Monday, August 24, 2009

The deadliest typhoon recorded in Taiwan history. Reconstruction in the south and southeast may take up to three years. Luckily, Changhua just had a little flooding. We were so blessed.

Weathering the storm!


Flooding in Changhua....my town.


GoGo for Her anyone? One of my students' mom's, Verona, introduced us to this fitness club. We took a kickboxing class combined with a little Tai Chi...gotta love it!



Group dinner with the secretaries. So authentic, we had our own room and got to sit on the floor, fun!


Molly taking a 'rest' after dinner!


Our secretary Penny, amazed by American money!


New shoes....I know, these shoes really provide no use for me here in Taiwan, but they sure are cute and only cost $6.US


wEeKeNd fUn! YSA Activity...Good times, good friends!


Making lunch....Brady's on the left...he was my first date at the conference.


Ruth and I...


Sarah and I with Wayneo! He gets my jokes....SWEETNESS! Wayne just happened to be my second date at the conference.


New Besties! Torry and Joseph. Torry's got spunk, I love it!


Hair....or no hair? Betty seems to think, 'No Hair.' Yes, it's true...the proper goggles and swim caps mus be worn in all swimming pools!

1 comment:

missy said...

I'll just go right ahead and say hair, but babe you don't look bad with that swim cap on...

I have so much to tell you. I need my best friend back. I miss you.