Friday, July 24, 2009

StairMaster on Steroids

Hiking to the Asians is....how do I put this....a little different than how we like to do in America. I like to call it, 'The StairMaster on Steroids'

Just me and the boys!


Wow....we went to Da Kung--about an hour or so north of Changhua. The mountain as 'they' like to call it, or should I say....jungle, was beautiful!


Still a little naive as to what lied ahead.


A little taste.


I think I can....I think I can....I think....


...I can?


Coming down....much harder than it looks, straight vertical!


I see the light!


We made it!!!



Excursions with the Asians are great...I get a break every five minutes! We had soooo much fun! I think I may like the Asian way a little too much, hiking anyway, minus the humidity....so Gooda! (My students always put 'a' on the end of their words)

2 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh my.. I had no idea you have been updating your blog! I love it! You are so awesome and brave. I can't wait to continue reading all about your exciting life. :)

LeAnn said...

Wow - what a hike! Looks like life is good for you! We sure miss you though.