Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Week in Bama

So...I've been home from Bama for about a week now and I am loving good ole' St. George and the 'dry' heat. It's nice to be home for a bit before I go back up to school, however, I had a blast my last week in Alabama. My mom, grandma, sister Jaime, and Denise all flew out to spend a few days before they helped me pack all my junk back home. The girlies flew in Saturday morning. They picked me up from Amber's and we made our way down to Tuscaloosa where I showed them my living quarters for the past few months. After checking out the all-too-exciting, T-town, we made our way to Mobile where we stayed at the cutest Bed n' Breakfast. From there we went to the beautiful white beaches of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. We had a great time!









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! i love your family! ...your grandmom even convinced me into getting come cheeny pants. :)

Kimi said...

I'm jealous of all the fun you have girl. Im so happy your home!(:

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Hey TAnier- Looks like you girls had a great time! That's so fun that all of em could go and pick you up. Hope all is well back up north in the BYU territory. To write Keesha go to dearelder.com and type in Keesha's name (haven't done it yet, but this is what my mom told me to do). If you write her before noon, the MTC prints it off and she gets it that day. Take care.

Darren + Janessa said...

tanier! hey whats up! wow... blogs are cool cause you get to see what everyone is up to! so how are you doin?

Kimi said...

your invited to julios shower. look at mi blog

Anonymous said...

Girl I didn't know you are a blogger! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Hi Tanier, I just found your blog I am new at this bloggin stuff but it is great fun!!! It looks like you had a blast!!These things are great to see what is going on with everyone!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Tanier!! I found you how are you??

Christian and Angie said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun! I need a vacation!!

Anonymous said...

so excited for updates! ilu!