Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bye Bye Alabama

Alright, so I knew I wasn't going to be the best at this blog thing. Amber (my good friend from Bama....who took care of me this summer) keeps telling me I need to update my blog, she says I must have gotten a life, haha. I guess it's true. Now that I'm home from Bama I've been going non stop, but here's a little something of my last days in sweet Alabama....where the skys are so blue, ha!

My last days in Bama.....my boss Pamela threw me a fabulous going away party. We went to Bayou Seafood with some other coworkers and had a great time eating, laughing, and singing our hearts out with the kareoke.



Pamela and I--I will miss her. She was such a great mentor for me this summer. She is a great example of a go-getter. Pamela is a hard worker who kows how to have fun! Pamela definitely made my time at Bama Dining enjoyable. Thanks Pamela! Hopefully I can stay a step above organized like you....this would be known as Pamelized! Haha.















Some pictures of us singing and dancing. After a hard days work it's always nice to let go and have some fun! We sang Shania Twain's 'Man, I Feel Like A Woman.' I'm sure we sounded horrible, but it's all about the performance, right, ha...at least we had the crowd laughing....And here's Pamela and I doing the Cupid Shuffle....I think we should be on 'So You Think You Can Dance'




2 comments:

scott and jessica doman said...

hey sista. U r too nice. but yes, maybe we can chill or go to lunch one time. Looks like u are having a blast in alabama. Did u pick up an accent? haha

Trevor and Katie said...

Hey thanks, she keeps me busy. I don't know what I'm going to do with two. It looks like you have been having a lot of fun. That's nice that they threw you a great party. Hope you made it home okay.